We share your belief that you must do your best for your family. Everyone needs a helping hand to provide those special things. Let us help you with a loan up to xx times your net salary.
What is Civil Servants Lending?
Civil Servants Payroll loans are personal loans designed for civil servants in mind. As long as your salary is processed through SSB, this loan is for you.
- Civil servants on SSB payroll excluding uniformed forces
- Should be above 18 years old and 60 on last instalment.
- Must be a Zimbabwean citizen
- Must be a government employee (Civil servants) on SSB payroll.
Why Civil Servants Loans?
- Funeral cash cover – Lumpsum is paid to the beneficiaries of the policy holder.(NB-All First Capital Bank Insurance underwritten by Zimnat)
- Customers can access personal loans for a period extending up to 24 months
- Affordable interest rates.
- Quick turnaround times
What are the features?
- Customers can borrow upto USD2,000
- Tenor: Upto 24months
- Credit Life Plan: (Nb- Please note, First Capital Bank Credit Insurance is underwritten by Zimnat Life Insurance)
How do I apply?
Customers can visit any of our branches where they will be assisted with the appropriate application forms to make their applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I qualify for a loan?
Firstly, there should be an agreement between the bank and your employer to deduct your loan repayment from your payslip (deduction at source). If such an agreement is in place, then you can provide the following required documents for your loan to be assessed:
- Copy of your Identification document in the form of a passport, driver’s license or national ID
- Latest Payslip (not more than 3 months)
- Proof of Residence
- Passport size photo (for individuals without First Capital Bank Account)
The above documents should be submitted at your nearest branch, together with the loan application form.
Can First Capital Bank pay off my debt with another institution?
Yes, First Capital Bank can easily pay off your debts with other banks. All you need to do, is provide a valid settlement statement together with all the other loan requirements and the bank will do the rest.
After how long does it take before I can qualify for a top up loan?
One can qualify for a top up loan any time on request, as long as the net salary can accommodate an additional loan repayment deduction.
Am I permitted to pay off my loan earlier than originally agreed?
Yes, you are allowed to settle your account at any time as desired.
Am I penalised for paying off my loan early?
No penalty will be charged. However, the bank will apply all outstanding fees and interest to the settlement balance.
Do I need to be a First Capital Bank account holder to qualify for a loan?
You don’t need to be a First Capital Bank account holder to qualify for a loan. However, your loan will only be disbursed to your salary account.
Can you disburse my loan proceeds to my Ecocash or another bank account of my choice?
Loan proceeds will be disbursed to one’s salary account only.
Why do I have to take credit insurance?
A credit life insurance policy usually accompanies civil servants payroll loans. This insurance policy is structured to protect the customer and their families in the event of your death.
Back To School Promotion – Term and Conditions
Back to school promotion_ Terms and conditions 1 April 2023